What does it mean by Community development?
The United Nations characterizes social improvement as “a cycle where individuals from the network are getting joined to make a great move and produce answers to serious issues.” It is an astute idea, applied to the acts of municipal pioneers, activists, and experts to improve different parts of networks, typically focusing to construct more grounded and stronger neighborhood networks.
We are based in a beautiful city called Galle! which is gorgeously green, dominated by hills, forests, and beaches.
Thanks to everyone who supported us so far...
1. Participatory Development Foundation – Hikkaduwa
2. Participatory Development Foundation – Habaraduwa
3. Praja Shakthi Development Foundation – Batapola
4. Praja Shakthi Development Foundation – Yakkalamulla
5. Swashakthi Development Foundation – Ginthota
6. Akmeemana Women Development Foundation – Akmeemana
7. North Magala Sri Gnanawimala Social Service Foundation – North Magala
8. Dimuthu Youth Association – Ihala kibiya
9. Sinhala Buddhist Enviroment Foundation – Kahawa
10. Women’s Economic Development Foundation – Baddegama
11. Shakthi Maternal Health Club – Ginimallagaha
12. Kirigovi Organization – Ginimallagaha
13. Development Foundation – Ginthota
14. Help-o Organization – Dangedar
15. Fisheries Organization in the South – Dodanduwa
16. Samagi Jana Suwa Foundation – Ginimallagaha
17. Galle Distric Inter Religious Fourm – Poddala
18 Sri Lanka Janashakthi Development Foundation – Nagoda
19 United Farmers Organization – Lelkada