"A community based community forum comprising of a poverty-stricken and empowered community"
Our Organizational Aims
1. Providing financial support to community based organizations to accelerate incomes of people.
2. Supporting the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed to create a good living environment.
3. Removing any barriers to social gains and depriving them of access to the national development.
4. Sharing experiences with each other to create a collective community development process.
5. To act as a support group in case of social disaster which is expected in case of disaster.
Strategic Plans for 2017-2020
1 . Identification of social responsibilities and rights
2 . Community based tree management and family development program
3 . Livelihood Development Program and Food Security
4 . Building community leadership and creating impact groups
5 . Microfinance program
|Chairman||Mrs.T.Evlin De Silva|
|Secretary||Mr.Sunil Shantha Ganewaththa|
|Coordinator||Ms. P. Kalansuriya|
|Vice Sectary||Mrs.Ranjani Perera|